Friday, July 11, 2008

A little Putt Putt Golf in SD

SURPRISE! Instead of practice Monday night we went GOLFING! Honing our aiming skills and our smack talking skeelllz, we conquered the tiny pirate-themed mini golf course. Well actually, my stellar team consisted of Alison, Betsey, Nat, Petie and I, but Alis0n and Nat pretty much carried the team. Sorry Betsey, but you and I are pretty terrible.

Not only did we get to practice our competitive edge, but we also learned some cool facts at each hole.

Did you know that "Octupuses have been known to board ships and open the holds to eat crabs?" Well now you do.

And I had to take this picture of my very GREEN teammates. We're saving the world one recycled bottle at a time! Speaking of recycling, our team started saving our used water bottles and so far we have recycled over $100! That's going towards our RECYCLING PARTY post-Olympics.

No comments: