Friday, August 22, 2008

Gold is great, but very proud of my SILVER!!!

An experience to remember for the rest of my life, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'll have time to elaborate later (right now my family is distracting me with their Christmas in China fiesta...going through their bags and bags of Olympic stuff!) 

I just wanted to say thank you for all the emails and posts, I LOVE hearing from you guys, it makes this all so much more special. Especially reading what you were doing during the games, who you were with, who was cheering for us.....bowling alley in Lincoln, Nebraska-AWESOME! 

We have a couple more days here to experience the Olympics without the fun of my own competition, which I will enjoy fully...but then, I can't wait to come home and share with you all my new fashion statement.....!

3 comments:

Mamita said...

you are awesome! thanks again for the BEST day visiting the village...we are so fortunate! Can't wait to celebrate at home with all your fans! xoxo mom

Gramma said...

Jess!!we are ALL so proud of you and the team! This has been the most excitement we've had in years!!!You played so courageously and tough, it was wonderful to be a part of it. Have a wonderful time the rest of the way!!!!Love, Gramma and Grampa

Ward fam said...

Hey Jess! All I have to say is, things back here in Danville just aren't the same...no heart palpitations, no goose bumps, no screaming U-S-A!!! Thanks for giving us a thrill of a lifetime...you played like a true Olympic champion against the Netherlands...you're a SUPERSTAR in our eyes! We love you and can't wait to see our famous Olympian! xoxox, Lib et al