Sunday, August 3, 2008

Team Pump Up Mix

Ok I cheated, I just copied this list from Heather Petri's page. I planned on just sending you to her blog, but that seemed lazy and irresponsible so a good old copy and paste has been deemed a much better plan.

Here is our Olympic Pump Up CD, the songs we each picked correspond to our number...

1.Take Me Out-Franz Ferdinand
1.I'm Shipping Up To Boston-Dropkick Murphys
2.The Way I Are-Timbaland
3.Mercy (feat. The Game) [Remix] -Duffy
4.This Way-Dialated Peoples Feat. Kanye West
5.Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
6.You-Atmosphere
7.Lose Yourself-Eminem
8.Stronger-Kanye West
9.Tear It Up-Yung Wun
10.Numb/Encore-Linkin Park (Ft. Jay-Z)
11.American Boy (ft. Kanye West)0-Estelle
12.Forever-Chris Brown
13.Grace Kelly-MIKA

WARNING: Use at your own risk. Listening to these songs is potentially dangerous...it could cause an intensified adrenaline rush.

We have already had an incident with Elsie's parents who claim to have listened to the playlist using YouTube and then became too pumped up to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESS THAT PLAYLIST IS UNREAL!!! i just downloaded all of those songs and made my own motivational olympics mix. although i added "the world's greatest" by r kelly. maybe someday i'll even go to the gym and work out. MAYBE.

Unknown said...

I'm with you Annie! I just came across this list of pump up songs yesterday, and now this list today?! I'll be too pumped for the gym soon!